MediaFire Express is currently in Beta testing and the UI is still a rough proof of concept, so expect a couple bugs if you decided to give it a try.
MediaFire Express (Beta) Features:
* MediaFire Express can upload files from our computer to your MediaFire account without requiring you to open your browser.
* New users can create a MediaFire account during installation.
* MediaFire Express users can switch between MediaFire accounts.
* Users can select an upload destination folder from within their “My Files” folder hierarchy.
* Users can upload a file via a right click menu on File Explorer’s (on Windows) or Finder (on the Mac).
* Users can upload a file by dragging and dropping it on the MediaFire Express’ Drop Zone.
* MediaFire Express avoids contributing to desktop clutter by hiding its windows when it is idle.
* Progress bars make it easy for users to monitor file upload progress.
* Users can invoke the MediaFire Expresses Screenshot tool from (1) the keyboard, (2) a button located on the MediaFire Express’ Drop-Zone, or via a systray menu.
* Quickly open your “My Files” page with a click of a button.
* MediaFire Express dynamically throttles-back upload rates as necessary so as to avoid reducing Quality of Service on slow DSL links.
* MediaFire Express’ Screenshot Tool captures images of (1) the entire desktop, (2) an application’s window, or (3) a user defined area and then (1) uploads the screenshot to your MediaFire account for sharing, (2) saves the screenshot to disk or (3) sends the image to the printer for a hardcopy.